|Subject||Government Quota||Private Management Quota|
|Anatomy||Open=02 (UR-01, OBCA-01)||01|
|Physiology||Open=02 (UR-01, OBCA-01)||01|
|Community Medicine||Open=01 (UR-01)||01|
All India PG NEET Merit List Candidates can contact for urgent Mop Up Admission as per the below details:
|Date of Counselling/Admission||May 31st, 2018|
|Time||11.00 am onwards|
|Venue||The West Bengal University of Health Sciences|
|Contact Numbers||8945524378 / 8945524310 / 8945524216|
The original documents required to be brought and submitted to allotted college counter:
- MBBS certificate
- MBBS mark sheet (3rd Prof Part 2)
- MCI/WBMC or other State Medical Council registration certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Admit card and Rank card of NEET PG 2018
The candidate has to bring one original photo ID card (AADHAR/EPIC/PASSPORT/PAN) as well for identification of self.
The category candidates SC/ST/OBC/OBC A/OBC B and PH candidates if any have to produce original document in support of their claim.
The eligibility for State Quota and Private Management Quota seats will be as per notification dated 10.03.2018 posted in www.wbmcc.nic.in website.
For State Quota seats candidates have to produce any of the following:
- MBBS certificate/mark sheet showing that the candidate passed from State of West Bengal.
- AADHAR/EPIC/PASSPORT of candidate or either of parents issued in State of WB.
- In-service candidates (with NOC from Dept of Health and Family Welfare).
Additional Documents Required:
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
- Bank Details. Candidates should be in possession of One bank draft of Rs 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) (as admission fees & caution money) which is non – refundable (caution money is refundable at the completion of the course), and in addition the tuition fees for the academic year 2018-19 will also be payable. (One Cheque/ Demand draft) towards the fees for the academic year – 2018-19 in favour of “IQ CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE” payable at Durgapur. Fees details are already available in the website.
- All the original documents have to be submitted in the college at the time of admission.
For the detailed notice, click here: Notice: Centralized Mop Up Round for PG Admissions