IQ City Medical College & Hospital now offering upto 75% of the Annual fees as scholarship to the students taking admission into Pre & Para Post Graduate Courses based on merit for the academic year 2019-20.
|Seat Matrix for the Post-Graduate(MD) courses 2019-20|
|Subject||State Quota||Management Quota|
|Anatomy||02 (Open OA=1, In Service=1)||01|
|Microbiology||01 (Open OA)||02|
|Physiology||02 (Open SC=1, In Service=1)||01|
|Community Medicine||02 (Open OB=1, In Service=1)||01|
|Pharmacology||01 (Open SC)||02|
|Pathology||01 (In Service)||02|
CHECK LIST AS PER WBUHS (Documents required at the time of Counselling)
ORIGINAL COPIES OF:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of: Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
- Bank Details. Candidates should be in possession of One bank draft of Rs 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) (as admission fees & caution money). Admission Fees of 50000/- is non-refundable. Caution money 0f 25000/- is refundable on upgradation/completion of course. In addition, the tuition fees for the academic year 2019-20 will also be payable. (One Cheque/ Demand draft) towards the fees for the academic year – 2019-20 in favour of “IQ CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE” payable at Durgapur. Fees details are already available in the website.
- All the original documents have to be submitted in the college at the time of admission.
The counselling will be done centrally by West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS). Admissions of Candidates allotted to IQ City Medical College will be carried out at WBUHS premises.
Note: Stipend will be paid as per State Government Scale.
Scholarships available for meritorious candidates.
For further details, please call: 8945524310/0343-2608500/2608376
For detailed fee structure, click here: Fee Structure 2019-20
- Notice for admission of allotted candidates in round-I Counselling 2019 of NEET PG/ NEET MDS for West Bengal State Quota and Private Management Quota Seats.
- Notice for surrender of seats after round-I Counselling 2019 of NEET PG/ NEET MDS for West Bengal State Quota and Private Management Quota Seats.
- Notice for enrollment in pre-counseling and participation in round-II Counselling 2019 of NEET PG/ NEET MDS for West Bengal State Quota and Private Management Quota Seats.
- Tentative Schedule of Second Round Counseling 2019.
- Notice on Updated Round 2 Counseling Schedule of NEET PG and NEET MDS 2019
- Seat Matrix for NEET PG (Round 2)
- Notice on Choice filling in Round 2 on NEET PG, 2019
- Notice on Round 2 Seat Matrix
- Notice for extension of date for surrender of seats in Round 1 counseling
- Notice for postponement of result of Round 2
- Notice for All India Quota admitted candidates taking part in Round 2
- Notice for enrollment in pre-counseling in NEET PG 2019 Counseling due to revised cut off score for enrollment
- Notice for admission of allotted candidates in Round 2 counselling 2019
To check all the notices in WBUHS website, kindly click the links below: