The inpatient wards are spaciously designed with the teaching beds to the students. Clinical Demonstration Rooms, treatment rooms; Duty Doctors and Nurses rooms are provided in each ward. There are 5 centrally air conditioned Operation theaters in the hospital with modern equipment. Lifesaving equipment like ventilators, central oxygen and suction supply, Defibrillators, Infusion and syringe pumps are equipped in every O.T.
The Casualty department with 10 beds provides round the clock emergency services. Equipment like ventilators, defibrillator, pulse oxymeters, cardiac monitors, emergency trolley and crash cart are available to serve the patients. Ancillary services like Blood Bank, C.S.S.D., laundry, Pharmacy store, Mechanized laundry, Postoperative wards and Medical records department are available at IQ City Hospital.
Indoor Patient Treatment
- All patients admitted in various wards of the hospital are treated as per the hospital policy.
- Diet provided to all indoor patients.
- Visitors are allowed only at notified visiting hours : 4 to 6 P,M
- Facility of free treatment for Economically Weaker Section (OPD – 25%, IPD – 10%)
- Staff nurses are on duty round the clock in the wards.
- Admitted patients should contact the staff nurse / Floor manager for any medical assistance they need