Curriculum committee is constituted as follows:
|Designation in the Committee||Faculty Name||Primary Designation in the Institute|
|Members||Prof. (Dr.) Nandkishor Lahoti||Principal & Dean|
|Prof. (Dr.) Nandita Chattopadhyay||HOD Paediatrics and MEU Coordinator|
|Dr. Aritri Bir||Associate Professor, Biochemistry|
|Dr. Asitava Deb Roy||Associate Professor Pathology and MEU Co-coordinator|
|Prof. (Dr.) Indranil Saha||Professor, Community Medicine|
|Prof. (Dr.) Amita Ray||HOD, OBG|
|Ms. Swadha Pandey||8th Sem student|
Purpose: The Curriculum Committee of IQ City Medical College, Durgapur is an academic body constituted to oversee the implementation of the medical curriculum in the institution as put forward by the Medical Council of India.
Scope: The committee will report to the Principal of the Institute for its functioning which may include but not limited to:
- Provide leadership in curriculum development in the college
- Provide oversight of all new courses and programs to ensure that the academic standards are maintained
- Recommend program changes and course revisions as put forward by MCI
- Provide a forum for innovation in teaching and learning
- Review programs and courses in a systematic manner on a regular basis to ensure that they are kept current and relevant.