The Committee is constituted as under:
|Designation in the Committee||Faculty Name||Primary Designation in the Institute|
|Dean (Academics)||Prof. (Dr.) Gautam Ghose||Vice Principal and HOD, Community Medicine|
|Deputy Dean (Academics)||Dr. Asitava Deb Roy||Associate Professor, Pathology|
|Members||Dr. Arindam Ghosh||Assistant Professor, Biochemistry|
|Dr. Ayan Pati||Assistant Professor, Pharmacology|
|Dr. Imon Paul||Assistant Professor, Psychiatry|
|Dr. Ramkrishna Mondol||Deputy Medical Superintendent|
Purpose: The College Academic Committee of IQ City Medical College, Durgapur is an academic management body constituted to serve as a link between the faculty members and the students for development and implementation of various academic programmes in the institute.
Scope: The committee will report to the Principal of the Institute for its functioning which may include but not limited to:
- Supervise and monitor the different academic programmes of the institute.
- Prepare schedules and rosters in keeping with the University guidelines.
- Collaborate with the College Academic Council for implementation of the academic programmes.
- Develop robust policies and procedures in association with the Curriculum Committee regarding implementation of a competency based curriculum and pedagogic innovation.
- Establish and ensure a smooth examination process in the institute as per guidelines put forward by WBUHS and MCI.