30 Apr 2013
Dr. Madhusudhan Chaudhury
Name : Dr. Sudipta Bose
Responsibility of Updating:
This charter seeks to provide a framework which enables our users to know:
- The service available in the hospital.
- The quality of services they are entitled to.
- The means through which complaints regarding denial or poor quality of services will be attended to.
- We ensure that all our users receive courteous and prompt attention.
Principal: 0343 – 2608500; Mobile No: +91-8170009444
Emergency: 0343 – 2608000
Doctors wear white apron and nurses are in their uniform. All staff members are in possession of identity cards.
Enquiries:‘May I Help You’ & Enquiry counter exists at the main reception and in the OPD hall.
CASUALTY AND EMERGENCY SERVICES:
Timing 24 hrs, 365 days:
- Casualty medical officers and residents available 24 hours on all days
- Call days are fixed for various Consultants and are available round the clock.
OUT PATIENT DEPARTMENT
- General OPD(Medicine, Surgery, Gynecology , Pediatrics, Eye, ENT, Orthopedics and Dental) :9 AM to 5 PM
- Speciality Clinics (Infertility, Cancer Detection, Immunization & Well baby, High Risk Newborn Follow-up, Asthma, Pediatric Nephrology, Pain Management etc) : 2Pm: 5Pm
- Registration Counter open till 1 Pm
Laboratory :Sample collection round the clock (24 x 7 )
Radiology: Round the clock (24 x 7 ).
Blood Bank facilities available in the Hospital round the Clock ( 24 x 7)
- All patients admitted in various wards of the hospital are treated as per the hospital policy.
- Diet provided to all indoor patients.
- Visitors are allowed only at notified visiting hours : 4 to 6 PM on all days, 10am-12pm on Sundays and holidays
- Facility of free treatment for Economically Weaker Section (OPD – 10%, IPD – 10%)
- Staff nurses are on duty round the clock in the wards.
- Admitted patients should contact the staff nurse / Floor manager for any medical assistance they need
- Wheel chairs and stretchers are available for non-ambulatory patients.
- Ambulance available, on payment, round the clock.
- There is a standby generator to cater to emergency services in case of breakdown of electricity.
- Adequate drinking water and toilet facilities are available.
- Cafeteria – 8AM. To 10 P.M
- OP Pharmacy is located on the ground floor ( 8 am to 8 pm , 365 days)
Pages: 1 2