|Seat Matrix for the Post-Graduate(MD) courses 2018-19|
|Subject||State Quota||Management Quota|
|Anatomy||02 (Open=1, In Service=1)||01|
|Microbiology||01 (Open UR)||02|
|Physiology||02 (Open=1, In Service=1)||01|
|Community Medicine||01 (Open UR)||01|
|Pharmacology||01 (Open UR)||02|
CHECK LIST AS PER WBUHS (Documents required at the time of Counselling)
ORIGINAL COPIES OF:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of: Passport/Adhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
- Bank Details. Candidates should be in possession of One bank draft of Rs 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) (as admission fees & caution money) which is non – refundable (caution money is refundable at the completion of the course), and in addition the tuition fees for the academic year 2018-19 will also be payable. (One Cheque/ Demand draft) towards the fees for the academic year – 2018-19 in favour of “IQ CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE” payable at Durgapur. Fees details are already available in the website.
- All the original documents have to be submitted in the college at the time of admission.
The counselling will be done at IQ City Medical College Building (Ground floor), Durgapur on 18th May, 2018 from 2:00 pm onwards. The admission will be done by counselling.
Please report latest by 2:00 pm on 18th May, 2018 at Office of the Principal. Attendance will be taken between 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm following which counselling will start as per NEET merit list sent to us by the State Govt.
Note: Stipend will be paid as per State Government Scale.
Scholarships available for meritorious candidates.
For further details, please call: 8945524310/8945524378
For detailed fee structure, click here: Fee Structure
For list of non allotted seats (Medical), click here: Non allotted seats